Location & Hours
At Zaniac, K–8 kids discover math and technology and just how much fun learning can be. Forget drills and repetition. Zaniac’s fun enrichment programs engage kids in creative, conceptual problem solving that builds confidence and helps them succeed in school.
Our forward-thinking approach allows students to grasp math and logic concepts, which are fundamental to skills like computer programming, in a way that feels like play. Game-Based Learning using Minecraft™ capitalizes on the love kids already have for the game to teach concepts ranging from biology to physics. We use modular LEGO systems designed for education in our robotics courses to bridge the gap between theory and practice in engineering. And that’s just the beginning.
Zaniac’s courses teach 21st century skills and ignite every child’s imagination.
Our core offering is Zane Math, a uniquely compelling, effective, and measurable approach to get kids caught up or ahead in math.
We offer more than 15 different types of STEM enrichment courses and camps, including:
• Robotics: LEGO® - Students get exposed to engineering problem solving in a fun environment where learning feels like play.
• Computer Programming - Using Scratch, a programming environment designed by MIT, kids learn the logic of programming without being buried in syntax.
• Minecraft - We use Minecraft as a tool to teach concepts like physics, natural resource management, and architecture.
• Chess - We believe that if you teach a child to play chess, they will feel smarter and more confident.
• Touch Typing - Kids write essays at younger ages and we can help them master this skill while not losing their creative focus.
The Zaniac Difference
At Zaniac, kids kindergarten through 8th grade learn skills and develop interests that will serve them throughout their lives. We hope to make a difference in the lives of children by helping them develop critical-thinking skills.
We encourage brainstorming and provide a safe environment where children can experiment. We foster creativity, teamwork, and a love of learning.
• We have a proven STEM curriculum for each program.
• We have small class sizes, 5 students per instructor.
• An online Parent Portal helps parents follow their child’s progress, including personalized progress emails after every class.
• We feature peer-based instruction in a fun atmosphere. Many of our instructors are high school honor students gifted in STEM subjects.
• Students can do a free math assessment to identify areas where they might need to improve and then we can customize our curriculum for the individual student.