cable & satellite companyhttp://www.summit-broadband.com 4558 35th st , orlando , Florida , 32811 , united states (407) 996-8900
Last Updated: 20 Mar 2021
Location & Hours
• Commitment to Customer Service: We are dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to both current and potential customers and are willing to go above and beyond expectations.
• Market Flexibility: We remain in a state of adaptability to ensure we can respond to customer requests personally and evolve with changes in the marketplace.
• Hire the Best: We have a firm commitment to ourselves, and our customers, to hire the most qualified and customer-oriented employees available.
• Be Local: Summit Broadband customers are members of the Central Florida community and we are, too. We strive to establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with the community and our individual customers.
Summit Broadband was founded through the acquisition of the Orlando Telephone Company (OTC) during July 2009. OTC was organized on March 17, 1997 to service the Central Florida market as a fiber facilities-based certified competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC). Prior to the acquisition, OTC provided Internet and fixed-line services to:
● Commercial customers, predominantly in the hospitality industry
● Multiple dwelling units (MDU), such as apartments and student-housing facilities.
Following the acquisition, we began rebranding as Summit Broadband. “Orlando Telephone Company” was no longer representative of the company’s services or the potential growth offered through new management and a new vision. We have maintained our phone practices, though, by directly providing consumer’s phone services without a third party protocol, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity. Since the completion of the acquisition, Summit Broadband has:
● Deployed an all-digital cable television head end
● Expanded our fiber backbone footprint 430%
● Upgraded back office infrastructure including a complete billing system upgrade
● Recruited an executive management team
Summit Broadband seeks to stand out among the telecommunications industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service to all customers, commercial and residential.
Summit Broadband Today
Summit Broadband provides high-speed Internet, data, voice, and cable television to both commercial and residential customers throughout Central and Southwest Florida. We also offer dark fiber transport to enterprise and carrier customers. Summit Broadband now supplies uncompressed high-definition television and the fastest Internet service available with speeds of 1,000 megabits per second.
This means you can upload an hour of high-definition video from YouTube in 36 seconds. Also, you can stream simultaneous high-definition movies from a provider like Netflix.
Summit Broadband’s continued growth and expansion has been dependent on utilizing its strengths to its advantage. Our commitment to customer service has developed a service-oriented culture within the company. Our management team’s experience and expertise in the telecommunications industry brings a professional, cultured approach to its operations, resulting in increased operational efficiencies. Summit Broadband’s relatively small structure accommodates an ever-changing market environment with increased flexibility.