Location & Hours
SPACECOM 2017: THE SPACE COMMERCE CONFERENCE AND EXPOSITION
On December 5-7, 2017, SpaceCom — the Space Commerce Conference and Exposition — will host a dynamic three-day event to connect space technologies to business innovation across the medical, energy, aerospace, agribusiness. maritime, and advanced manufacturing industries.
SpaceCom distinctly unites public and private stakeholders involved in domestic and international space commerce with a new group of global business executives looking for competitive advantage through the application of space technology to their industries.
SPACECOM IS THE NEXUS BETWEEN SPACE INNOVATION AND YOUR COMPANY
SpaceCom will be a catalyst for innovation and growth in the commercial development of space. Its dynamic, three-day event is specifically engineered to:
- Highlight ways space technologies cut across six target industries (medical, energy, aerospace, agribusiness, maritime, and advanced manufacturing)
- Showcase examples of how business can exploit LEO and suborbital environments
- Accelerate the usage of the International Space Station National Laboratory
- Demonstrate why fostering close collaboration, partnerships and co-development on an international scale is so crucial
- Offer insights into the who and how to raise money for new ventures
- Provide existing space companies access to new customers