The NeuroDevelopment Center - Providence
psychologisthttp://www.neurodevelopmentcenter.com 245 waterman st, ste 200 , providence , Rhode Island , 02906 , united states (401) 351-7779
Last Updated: 21 Mar 2021
Are you struggling with difficulties with your mood or anxiety? Are you trying to make sense of your child’s behavioral or emotional problems and finally find a way to help him or her? Have you tried medication or counseling, with little success? At the NeuroDevelopment Center, we have decades of experience helping children and adults with:
• Autism, Asperger’s, PDD, autism spectrum disorders and social difficulties
• ADHD, ADD, attention deficits, hyperactivity, and impulsivity
• Anxiety, worries, and fears, including panic attacks, social anxiety, and PTSD
• Depression, mood swings, irritability, and anger
• Behavior problems, oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
• Learning disabilities, dyslexia, non-verbal learning disability
• Brain injury
We will work with you to understand the problem and find the solutions that are right for you. The NeuroDevelopment Center provides comprehensive psychological evaluations and assessments and traditional treatment like psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and family therapy. We also offer innovative, cutting edge treatments that have support in early research. You will have many choices on your path forward.
Please remember that the guidance we offer on our Facebook page may not be appropriate for your specific situation. We are always happy to meet with you so that we understand fully.