Monday 08:30 - 16:30
Tuesday 08:30 - 16:30
Wednesday 08:30 - 16:30
Thursday 08:30 - 16:30
Friday 08:30 - 16:30
Sheriff Todd A. Martin along with Chief Deputy Steinberg , Sergeant Bentzoni, 18 Deputy Sheriffs and an administrative staff of 15 provide many services to the community including but not limited to:
∙Apprehension of individuals with outstanding warrants
∙Civil/Criminal Service Process
∙Sheriff’s Sales of Real Estate and Personal Property
∙Concealed Carry Permits
It is our goal to utilize this Facebook page:
- As a way to include the public in our efforts to apprehend individuals who have failed to appear for Court and have outstanding warrants for their arrest.
- To keep the community apprised of our community service events.
- Provide important information to the community.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, excluding legal holidays.
(570) 517-3368 – Warrants/Hearing Dates
(570) 517-3336 – Personal Property
(570) 517-3307 – Real Estate
(570) 517-3301 – Concealed Carry Permits
Fax: (570) 517-3872
For EMERGENCIES dial 911. For NON-EMERGENCIES dial (570) 992-9911.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office reserves the right to delete comments and ban users if the users or comments made are contrary to the vision, mission or guiding principles of the Sheriff's Office.