By accessing or using this page, you agree to comply with Facebook Terms and Conditions. We respect the interests of Massage Envy fans in communicating themselves openly and honestly on our Facebook Page. As a host, we have the responsibility to keep the conversation fair and civil.
Please keep in mind that Massage Envy reserves the right to remove any postings, at its sole discretion, that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. The posting of any of the following activity will result in removal of post:
– Repetitive posts on the same topic, even if initiated by unique users
– Bullying, harassing, stalking, threatening, abusing or attacking others
– Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, obscene, violent or unlawful material or information
– Hate language or negative comments which target another with respect to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
– Language attacking another person by name
– Spamming, self-promotion or link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
– Personal information of any kind (including email addresses, phone numbers etc.)
– Any consistent and patterned effort to disrupt the community's healthy conversation
Please note that fan-produced content on the Massage Envy Facebook Page does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Massage Envy.
Thank you for liking the Massage Envy Facebook Page, we hope you enjoy the community!