California Blueberry Commission
government organizationhttp://www.calblueberry.org 2565 Alluvial Ave, Ste 182, Clovis, California 93611 (559) 221-1800
Last Updated: 23 Mar 2021
Location & Hours
The California Blueberry Commission has five focuses to assist our state's blueberry growers:
1. Providing the California blueberry industry accurate and timely market and production intelligence;
2. Increasing demand for California blueberries in the Western U.S.;
3. Providing the voice for the California industry in crop protection trialing and registration, as well as food safety;
4. Facilitating effective communications among California members of the blueberry industry and the U.S. blueberry industry;
5. Developing new exports markets.
The CBC represents 78 blueberry growers and 26 handlers.
The California Blueberry Commission has a full time staff of three: Executive Director/President - Alexander Ott, Director of Trade & Technical Affairs – Todd Sanders, and Administrative Assistant - Janette Ramos