Location & Hours
Barre Body is a workout created by dancers for everyone! In a ballet-inspired class set to a mix of upbeat music, students use a variety of props to promote the development of long, lean muscles like those associated with a dancer’s body – giving them that “barre body” look.
• Shapes and tones muscles without adding excess bulk
• Increases cardiovascular fitness and stamina
• Challenges coordination and balance, and enhances posture
• Creates longer, leaner, and more flexible muscles
• Heightens body awareness and inspires a mind-body connection
• Provides a low impact workout and arm and leg weight work ideal for those with early onset osteopenia or osteoporosis
• Allows you to customize your workout level with an assortment of light hand weights, balls, and exercise bands
• Is offered in an efficient 45-55 minute full body workout
• Serves as a great stress reliever
• AND it’s fun!