WEAR is the ABC affiliate for the Pensacola/Mobile television market. WEAR is Northwest Florida's news station.
This page is here to encourage an open dialogue with our viewers and provide an online community where people can express themselves and interact with one another. The purpose of this site is to keep you updated on the latest news coverage, station promotions, community events, and encourage you to submit your comments, tips, content ideas and questions.
By engaging in conversation on our Facebook page, you agree to all conditions and terms for Facebook and WEAR Facebook Community Guidelines. Comments and images posted on the WEAR Facebook page may also be used on-air. If you fail to comply with WEAR Facebook Community Guidelines, WEAR reserves the right to block you, restrict your access and/or remove postings at our sole discretion without any notice.
Our moderators will remove any/all of posts that contain the following:
• Abusive, defamatory, hateful, containing racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, obscene or sexually explicit language.
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
• Violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
• Threats on any person or organization or company.
• Spam, including 10 or more posts in a row by the same user that inhibits others from commenting, or advertisement postings focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, or with the intention of stopping others from commenting due to flooding of the comments section.
• Solicitations for events.
• Posts that are not relevant to the conversation or topic.
• Directing traffic to competitors other digital mediums and libel accusations or defamatory language against WEAR and or its employees.
If you would like to promote an event, you may do so on our website by submitting an online form on our website at: http://www.weartv.com/sections/community/calendar/event_submit.shtml
If you disagree with any content posted on our Facebook page, have an idea for a subject, have any questions, comments, or ideas concerning anything you see on-air, please let us know by filling out our feedback form on our website at: http://www.weartv.com/sections/station/ on our website www.weartv.com and someone will respond to your requests as soon as possible.
Photo/Image Submission Disclaimer
By submitting this photograph (the "Content"), I am representing that I am at least eighteen years old, I am the owner of the Content and the Content does not violate any rights of third parties, including rights of copyright and privacy. I understand that WEAR-TV (the "Station") is under no obligation to use the Content, and may delete the Content at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. I agree that I am responsible for the Content and that I will indemnify the Station for any liability resulting from the Content. In addition, I grant (and represent and warrant that I have the right to grant) to the Station, an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide and transferable license to use, copy, display, broadcast and otherwise use in any way, in any media, the Content, in perpetuity.
WEAR, ABC 3 is the ABC affiliate for Northwest Florida and South Alabama that provides local news, weather forecasts, traffic updates, notices of events and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for Pensacola, Florida and Mobile, Alabama and nearby towns and communities in the Gulf Coast area, including in Florida: Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, Century, Jay, Pace, Milton, Perdido Key, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Valparaiso, Niceville, Destin, Sandestin, Wright, Holt, Crestview, Baker, Chumuckla; and in Alabama: Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Gulf Shores, Stapleton, Elberta, Fairhope, Daphne, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Satsuma, Tilman’s Corner, Theodore, Bayou la Batre, Dauphin Island, Foley, Bay Minette, Atmore, Flomaton, Brewton, Florala, Semmes, Spanish Fort, and Lillian.
Read More at: http://www.weartv.com/