Oklahoma's NewsChannel 4 - NBC affiliate. Broadcasting Excellence since 1949.
Welcome to our Facebook fan page, we are glad you are here.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
We encourage you to share your comments, photos, and videos with us. We appreciate it.
We also encourage you to share our content with others.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a great Facebook
experience for you and all of our fans.
We reserve the right to remove any posts
that don’t adhere to these guidelines and to block anyone who violates them
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
It is also important to note that postings by fans to this Facebook page do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of KFOR nor do we confirm their accuracy.
Additionally, please be advised that everything you post on the KFOR Facebook page will be viewed by the general public, and
may be broadcast on KFOR NewsChannel4.