- 2 hours ago 9376 likes 788 shares"We drafted the lowest-income level of America and the highest-income level found a doctor that would say that they had a bone spur," John McCain said. "That is wrong."
- 5 hours ago 4570 likes 390 sharesMaple Donuts, based in York, Pa., published advertisements along the US Route 30 corridor that read "Maple Donuts takes a stand not a knee."
- 3 hours ago 2501 likes 71 sharesCongrats to Billy Joel and his wife Alexis on their adorable new addition! 💕
- 43 minutes ago 2167 likes 386 sharesObama made a record number of Americans dependent on food stamps.
But President Trump is changing all that...
- 1 hour ago 1793 likes 154 sharesThere is something comforting in seeing two leaders who disagree about so much having so much fun together.
- 4 hours ago 1762 likes 230 shares"He gave me a bracelet that said ‘Dutch Destroyer’ on it. ... I wear it in games. I never take it off."
- 43 minutes ago 1096 likes 37 sharesFirst Lady Melania Trump accepted a humanitarian award at the Kuwait Embassy.
6 Radiant PHOTOS:
- 5 hours ago 1078 likes 88 sharesDo you support this Veteran, just like President Trump?
- 1 hour ago 932 likes 163 sharesTucker couldn’t stop himself from laughing at a journalist who came on his Fox News show Monday night to defend Nancy Pelosi as being representative of women.
"Your faith is childlike, and therefore impressive."
- 39 minutes ago 907 likes 203 sharesA Florida woman, who had a pro-Donald Donald J. Trump sign standing on her property for more than a year, was ordered to remove the sign after it was changed to say she stands for the national anthem.
- 39 minutes ago 853 likes 160 sharesCarson Wentz did that.
- 5 hours ago 844 likes 334 sharesHow to master the art of finding your way home.
Letterman hits Trump with quote from Twain: 'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it'41 minutes ago 805 likes 111 sharesA fierce critic of President Trump, David Letterman accepted his Mark Twain Prize for American Humor with a quote from Twain: “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”
- 4 hours ago 791 likes 32 sharesRyan Reynolds is notorious for his birthday pranks on wife Blake Lively. But this year, Blake got revenge—courtesy of another famous Ryan.
- 3 hours ago 775 likes 28 sharesKendall Jenner is moving to Beverly Hills and she's cozying up in Charlie Sheen's old digs.
- 3 hours ago 659 likes 552 sharesBREAKING: Nicaragua has officially joined the Paris climate change agreement, leaving the United States and Syria as the only two countries in the world not part of the international pact.
- 14 minutes ago 596 likes 44 sharesThis play was so crazy it left Kevin Durant speechless.