- USS Gerald Ford,
- Jim Vance,
- John Heard,
- Robin Williams,
- The Open,
- Jamel Dunn,
- American Horror Story,
- The Open Championship 2017,
- Jada Pinkett Smith,
- Julianne Hough,
- Marshall McLuhan,
- Michael Oher,
- Nicole Simpson,
- Hugh Freeze,
- Megan Rapinoe,
- Barbara Weldens,
- Lincoln Park,
- Tiffany Haddish,
- Chester Bennington,
- British Open,
- British Open,
- 2 hours ago 17 likes 4 sharesA violinist who has become one of the best-known faces of protests against President Nicolas Maduro was injured on Saturday in violent clashes in the capital.
- 1 hour ago 19 likes 3 sharesTechno-sociologist Zeynep Tufekci talks about mobilizing social protests in an online world. (From The Open Mind)
- 2 hours ago 8 likes 3 sharesTwelve Afghan National Police officers were killed in an errant U.S. airstrike in Helmand province during operations against the Taliban, the police chief said.
- 50 minutes ago 126 likes 58 sharesA fishing boat named the Jenny Lee caught a 926-pound Mako shark Saturday morning that could be the largest shark catch in New Jersey history.
- 1 hour ago 129 likes 31 sharesIf President Donald Trump runs for re-election in 2020, a challenger may already be lined up: Dallas Mavericks owner and tech billionaire Mark Cuban.
- 3 hours ago 138 likes 13 sharesSan Francisco Giants fans -- do you accept the Panda's apology or is it too late?
- 29 minutes ago 55 likes 78 sharesThis is insane!!
- 23 minutes ago 198 likes 15 sharesJudge for yourself:
- 53 minutes ago 215 likes 33 shares"My family — I lost my uncle yesterday. For the Notre Dame fans, he went to Notre Dame, so it's Play Like a Champion Today. Just to let him know that I was thinking of him."
- 3 hours ago 3 likes 1 sharesCritics say the law kills judicial independence and threatens the rule of law. The governing party says it's needed to improve the court's efficiency and break with communist-era judges and practices.
- 2 hours ago 3 likes 2 sharesYou may not want to read a weighty book on finance right now. But how about a novel, with financial lessons embedded in it? Here are three choices.
Let's do something almost no GOP senator has been willing to do: Listen to real people's health concerns4 hours ago 174 likes 47 shares“I am afraid of what will happen to her after I’m gone,” she said. “If Medicaid and the services it provides to disabled adults are gutted, I am afraid of her being locked away in an institution. That is what keeps me up at night.”
- 3 hours ago 3 likes 1 sharesThe 6,500-person crowd gave the director a standing ovation and cheered heartily when the first images from the dystopian future world came up on screen.
- 5 hours ago 6 likesSimply perfect.