- Bayern Munich,
- School Shooting,
- Rachel Crooks,
- Wardrobe Malfunction,
- Andy Cannizaro,
- David Hogg,
- Jackson Memorial Middle School,
- Alex van der Zwaan,
- John Adams,
- Cassie Sharpe,
- Josh Duhamel,
- Metta World Peace,
- Brita Sigourney,
- Jacob Sartorius,
- Maddie Bowman,
- Warren Jeffs,
- Elizabeth Swaney,
- Michael B. Jordan,
- Daytona International Speedway,
- Anthony Borges,
- Anthony Borges,
- 2 hours ago 442 likes 15 sharesOrange County native Chloe Kim won gold for the U.S. at the Winter Olympics and is now featured in the latest issue of Sports Illustrated.
- 5 hours ago 6 likes 1 sharesFrom 1979 to 1984, chicken heads would rain down on the countryside. (from 2015)
- 5 hours ago 2 sharesDemocrats say they fear the Trump administration is essentially letting an anti-abortion group write American's health care policy.
- 2 hours ago 1 likesIs Mitt Romney on his way to save the Constitution?
One of Annihilation’s Composers Explains How That Weird Little Melody Wound Up in the Film’s Trailer4 hours ago 3 likes 1 shares"It’s nice to hear even from the people who don’t like it, who are disturbed by it, because that’s its purpose."
- 4 hours ago 3 likesThe films are silent until the 1936 Winter Games in swastika-festooned Germany, where the chill in the air comes less from the freezing temperatures than from watching Hitler and Goebbels smile on the parade of athletes.
- 46 minutes ago 2 likes“Suspensions are the easy way out. All you have to do is suspend a student and they’ll be gone for up to a week. But that doesn’t tackle the root of the problem." (from 2015)
- 1 hour ago 3 likesEvgenia Medvedeva has been described as the greatest skater of her generation. But she is quickly being eclipsed by her training mate Alina Zagitova.
- 4 hours ago 232 likes 91 sharesHow's all that winning going, Donald?
- 1 hour ago 2 likesMr. Abbas, addressing the Security Council, said "it has become impossible today for one country or state alone to solve a regional or interactional conflict."
- 5 hours ago 1 likes 1 sharesBreak out your Silicon Valley decoder rings.
- 2 hours ago 1 likesMore than a century of tradition was upended at Yale after the all-male a cappella group, the Whiffenpoofs, allowed a woman to join.