- 2 hours ago 115 likes 10 sharesThe staff at the National Weather Service in San Juan, Puerto Rico, remain focused on saving lives, even when lacking sleep and being unable to check on family and friends
- 52 minutes ago 76 likes 16 sharesListen to reason!
- 2 hours ago 37 likes 29 shares“We cannot deny the possibility it may fly over our country.”
- 2 hours ago 55 likes 4 sharesDavid and Victoria’s eldest is settling in at art school in New York, where he’s only too happy to help his peers deal with his fame and genius.
- 5 hours ago 19 likes 14 sharesVideo clips appear to show protestors being forcefully remove from a speech by bodyguards of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, whose bodyguards beat up peaceful protestors in Washington earlier this summer.
- 3 hours ago 39 likes 7 sharesPresident Trump’s approval rating saw its sharpest increase in months after he broke with Republicans to make a deal with Democrats on government funding and the debt ceiling.
- 3 hours ago 461 likes 28 sharesCommissioner Chrissy Teigen of the GPD (Grammar Police Department).
- 5 hours ago 87 likes 7 sharesIf you're a fan of Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, Halle Berry, and/or Channing Tatum, you're in luck.
- 56 minutes ago 72 likes 8 sharesThe DNA of embryos has been edited for the first time, but this milestone is not without controversy.
- 23 minutes ago 63 likes 5 shares"First of all, calm down. Re-tweets don't imply endorsement."
- 1 hour ago 47 likes 6 shares"Many teachers and members of the military are in for a rude awakening."
- 2 hours ago 47 likes 3 sharesFrom Bond to Bridesmaids and beyond, are the movies finally coming to terms with female desire?
- 3 hours ago 146 likes 18 sharesNorth Korea's foreign minister says his country could consider a hydrogen bomb test of an unprecedented scale on the Pacific Ocean, reports South Korea's Yonhap news agency. http://aje.io/tnccl
- 3 hours ago 47 likes 8 sharesThe liberal international order of the past 70 years was a huge improvement on any preceding era. Oona Hathaway and Scott Shapiro, two law professors at Yale, explain why it must be defended as never before
- 53 minutes ago 23 likes 9 shares“The federal government always told us there was a girl and they were about to rescue her. Now they changed their version. Outrageous."
- 4 hours ago 281 likes 29 sharesKD said he couldn't win with the coaching & the lack of depth in OKC, but were they really to blame?