- USS Gerald Ford,
- Jim Vance,
- John Heard,
- Robin Williams,
- The Open,
- Jamel Dunn,
- American Horror Story,
- The Open Championship 2017,
- Jada Pinkett Smith,
- Julianne Hough,
- Marshall McLuhan,
- Michael Oher,
- Nicole Simpson,
- Hugh Freeze,
- Megan Rapinoe,
- Barbara Weldens,
- Lincoln Park,
- Tiffany Haddish,
- Chester Bennington,
- British Open,
- British Open,
- 55 minutes agoAsda, the British supermarket arm of Wal-Mart Stores (WMT.N), is considering a 4.4 billion pounds ($5.7 billion) takeover of B&M European Value Retail (BMEB.L), the discount retailer run by the billionaire Arora brothers, The Sunday Times reported.
- 1 hour ago 756 likes 175 sharesYou will find someone else out there- someone who won’t let your time and efforts go to waste, someone who won’t treat you like an option, someone who can see how wonderful you are, and someone who truly deserves to have you in his life. Start focusing on yourself. Start focusing on all the things that bring you happiness and joy.
- 28 minutes ago 537 likes 181 shares"I feel like we're living in a Futurama episode now."
- 3 hours ago 561 likes 140 sharesAre you one of the signs?
- 4 hours ago 735 likes 75 sharesWhat do you think of Justice League Movie's big villain?
- 4 hours ago 494 likes 79 sharesAt last, NYC Mayor faces criminal charges for a long list of crimes, and that's not even the worst.
This guy is a disgrace to America.
Do you think they should lock him up for what he's done?
- 29 minutes ago 13 likes 4 sharesIn a crisis, it is important that the American people trust whoever says they speak for the president. And, the country is, arguably, in crisis. This president is rumored to be flirting with–or at least interested in—major constitutional questions like whether he can pardon himself. His team is said to be working to cast doubt on the special counsel. Those are realities where the next moves could have lasting legal and political consequences, realities where messaging and transparency matter.
- 3 hours ago 14 likes 1 sharesChavarria has four children who are all U.S. citizens, two of whom are in college. She has no criminal history and has paid taxes since she received a work permit, according to her immigration attorneys.
- 4 hours ago 410 likes 17 shares"Amazing hike with Dad this morning. Thank you all for your best wishes!" tweeted McCain, along with a photo of the two dressed in hiking gear, overlooking a lush landscape with a furry friend.
- 2 hours ago 562 likes 61 sharesMore than 150 protesters charged the CNN headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia to share their disgust with the network’s peddling of “fake news” against President Trump’s administration.
- 3 hours ago 30 likes 255 sharesBreaking: Stay with us as this story continues to develop.
- 5 hours ago 123 likes 48 sharesSenate Democrats are demanding answers from President Trump's Department of Health and Human Services after it was reported last week that the department was potentially using taxpayer money on anti-ObamaCare advertising.
- 1 hour agoThe Philippine Congress on Saturday overwhelmingly approved the president's appeal for martial law in the south to be extended to the end of the year to help troops quell a two-month siege by Islamic State group-linked militants and stamp out similar extremist plots in the volatile region.
- 2 hours agoRep. Donald Beyer on why he dislikes the president — and what he would tell him
- 3 hours ago 166 likes 83 shares"This is a political hate crime. I got attacked for what I think."
- 2 hours ago 484 likes 102 sharesThe media plays a significant role in how those who do not know someone who has died by suicide perceive it.
Via Los Angeles Times Opinion.
- 4 hours ago 543 likes 79 sharesYou just have to accept that today may not be that day; but it’s coming.
- 1 hour ago 192 likes 3 sharesDemocratic Sen. Joe Manchin bashed John McCain’s former political rival and GOP candidate after she said McCain should resign following his cancer diagnosis, saying people “like her aren’t welcome” in the U.S. Senate.