- Danny Kanell,
- Trump Tax Plan,
- Call of Duty,
- Jonathan Demme,
- ESPN Layoffs,
- Cassini spacecraft,
- Christina Grimmie,
- Kyle Kennedy,
- Gareon Conley,
- Ella Fitzgerald,
- USS Michigan,
- Aaron Hernandez Funeral,
- Atlanta Hawks,
- Sheryl Sandberg,
- Chris Soules,
- Dale Earnhardt Jr,
- Arkansas Executions,
- Andie MacDowell,
- Alisyn Camerota,
- Shania Twain,
- Shania Twain,
- 17 minutes ago 2356 likes 5853 sharesThey logged nearly 60 hours a week and many made just over $60 in that period, according to an audit.
- 23 minutes ago 475 likes 965 sharesStudents don't want white professors.
- 24 minutes ago 341 likes 284 sharesA Washington State Patrol caption calls Councilmember Kshama Sawant's call to shut down airports and highways "reckless and irresponsible."
With May Day coming up, what do you think of Sawant's call to protest?
A) I support her rallying!
B) Stop blocking traffic.
C) Didn't Trump win fair and square?
D) (Enter your own answer)
- 21 minutes ago 1240 likes 7171 sharesBREAKING: President Trump says he is “absolutely” considering breaking up the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals after the court blocked his travel ban twice.
- 16 minutes ago 1093 likes 1161 sharesSchools across the country are worried the popular Netflix series 13 Reasons Why could glamorize teen suicide. Here's why.
- 22 minutes ago 590 likes 754 sharesThey met, but senators leaving the meeting expressed frustration about the lack of details.
- 2 hours ago 633 likes 1127 sharesBy the time first responders found him, 1-year-old Zachary Tendoy was laying limp on the floor with vomit on his chest. His pupils were fully dilated and his skin tone was blueish-gray.
The little boy's injuries were so severe, it was as if he had been "in an auto accident at 70 mph," doctors said.
According to court documents, Zachary had been "viciously attacked" by his mother's boyfriend, who told police the toddler had been whining and bothering him.
- 23 minutes ago 235 likes 454 shares“All crime is terrible, but these victims are unique — and too often ignored,” the secretary of Homeland Security said. “These are casualties of crimes that should never have taken place because the people who victimized them oftentimes should not have been in the country in the first place.”
- 16 minutes ago 402 likes 56 sharesThe saga over whether Ann Coulter would speak has prompted the Berkeley College Republicans to file a federal lawsuit.