Top Intel Dem: Obama made 'serious mistake' by not taking action against Russia for election meddling39 minutes ago 106 likes 19 shares"I think the [Obama] administration needed to call out Russia earlier, needed to act to deter and punish Russia earlier and that was a very serious mistake," Congressman Adam Schiff said.
- 1 hour ago 98 likes 175 sharesKellyanne Conway claimed Sunday that the Senate Republican bill to repeal ObamaCare does not include cuts to Medicaid, despite the legislation including deep cuts to Medicaid expansion funding.
Report: Congressional Black Caucus Rejects 'Social Gathering' with President Trump Over Lack of Action2 hours ago 187 likes 77 sharesNo wonder Democrats lose so much...
Who would want to be associated with such hate?
- 4 hours ago 1138 likes 186 sharesA Harvard University poll has found that nearly two-thirds of Americans believe the FBI’s Russia investigations are “hurting the country” and a majority believe it is time for Congress and the establishment media to “move on to other issues.”
- 37 minutes ago 884 likes 147 sharesRepublican Sen. Ron Johnson, who announced his opposition to the Senate Republican healthcare bill last week, is urging the Senate to "have the integrity" to delay voting on the bill and "show the American people the truth" about the bill.
- 12 minutes ago 55 likes 11 sharesHHS Secretary Tom Price, M.D. says that Nevada Republican Sen. Dean Heller and Gov. Brian Sandoval might misunderstand the full intentions of the party on health care and issued a broad promise to the country.
- 1 hour ago 362 likes 293 sharesI checked it and unfortunately it works ..
- 32 minutes ago 212 likes 276 sharesAssociated Press analysis on gerrymandering found four times as many states with Republican-skewed state House or Assembly districts than Democratic ones.
- 1 hour ago 342 likes 46 sharesAfter expressing his "deep concerns" with the Senate Republican bill to repeal ObamaCare, Ohio Gov. John Kasich is the latest Republican to come out strongly against the legislation, saying the bill will not serve the most vulnerable people in his state.
- 2 hours ago 80 likes 62 sharesExperts are warning that the Senate Republican bill to repeal ObamaCare might destabilize insurance markets and send them into a "death spiral" - the exact problem many Republicans claim is facing ObamaCare.
- 1 hour ago 22 likes 23 sharesDespite deep cuts to Medicaid and less generous tax credits to help people buy health insurance, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price praised the Senate Republican bill to repeal ObamaCare as "patient-centered."
- 2 hours ago 34 likes 97 sharesBREAKING: The TSA is testing new security screening procedures that will force passengers to remove books and other paper goods from their carry-on bags and place them in separate bins for screening, raising serious privacy concerns.
- 1 hour ago 55 likes 5 sharesAnything you'd like to say about Vladimir Putin, President Trump?
- 1 hour ago 862 likes 85 sharesTrey Gowdy is the watchdog of our nation.
He will bring the political criminals to their knees.
Do you support Trey Gowdy?
- 3 hours ago 154 likes 14 shares"... the Georgia loss is a big loss."
- 41 minutes ago 19 likes 14 sharesPresident Trump has once again sparked the outrage of many Americans with his latest comments.
Simple question: Were his comments inappropriate?
- 3 hours ago 8 likes 33 sharesThis mother of 12 lives entirely off government benefits. She also funds her plastic surgery with taxpayer money. She makes more per year than most people earn at work annually.
- 1 hour ago 38 likes 3 sharesSenate Republicans released their bill to repeal and replace former President Barack Obama's landmark health care legislation Thursday morning, and representatives from the Koch network think the Senate version does not go far enough in easing the burdens Obamacare imposed on American consumers.
"There is still a lot of work to be done to fix health care."