- 5 hours ago 1256 likes 513 sharesA transgender high school wrestler was booed after he beat a female competitor to advance to the state championships on Saturday.
- 4 hours ago 142 likes 99 sharesUPDATE:
The list of anti-NRA companies grows...
- 4 hours ago 93 likes 51 sharesDawn Diimmler, 44, a former assistant principal at Airport High School, turned herself in to police...
- 3 hours ago 47 likes 18 sharesOf all the questions surrounding the current president, perhaps the most perplexing is this: How could evangelicals get behind a man like Donald Trump, especially well-known conservative leaders who both treasure and champion morality?
- 2 hours ago 380 likes 115 sharesDespite President Trump claiming that the public doesn't care about his tax returns, a new poll found that two-thirds of American voters – 67 percent – still want him to make the documents public.
- 5 hours ago 178 likes 24 shares"Who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15, even with a glock? And I know that's what these police officers are supposed to do, but they're people, too," the school shooting survivor said.
Several small fights involving teenagers at Four Seasons Town Centre; police say no evidence of shooting3 hours ago 57 likes 127 sharesPolice broke up several small fights involving teenagers at Four Seasons Town Centre shopping mall in Greensboro on Saturday.
- 4 hours ago 14 likes 5 sharesPresident Trump repeated his argument that arming teachers would stop school shooters, telling Fox News' Jeanine Pirro: "If they go into a school, a gun-free zone is like target practice for these guys. They see that and that's what they want. Gun-free zones are very dangerous. The bad guys love gun-free zones, Jeanine."
- 1 hour ago 372 likes 49 sharesContinuing to crack down on the MS-13 scourge.
- 4 hours ago 130 likes 350 sharesBREAKING: U.S. intelligence officials say Russian military spies launched a massive cyberattack on computers used by officials at the 2018 Winter Olympics Games, then planted evidence to make it look like North Korea was behind the attack.
- 3 hours ago 52 likes 27 sharesPresident Trump appeared to take a flexible stance on the logistics of his proposed military parade on Saturday, saying in an interview: “We'll see if we can do it at a reasonable cost. If we can't, we won't do it.”
- 2 hours ago 115 likes 8 sharesWell he's not wrong
- 5 hours ago 29 likes 10 sharesWashington Democrats are backing dozens of veterans to run in this year's elections to challenge the Republican Party for the so-called “guns-and-God” vote and take control of the House.
- 5 hours ago 85 likes 42 sharesDemocrat memo released.
- 4 hours ago 77 likes 406 sharesVIDEO: Vehicles line I-71 near Stringtown road after potholes take out tires
- 1 hour ago 625 likes 357 sharesThe National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has been caught lying about arctic sea ice.
- 3 hours ago 764 likes 89 shares"The Democrat memo response on government surveillance abuses is a total political and legal BUST."
- 5 hours ago 38 likes 18 sharesThe Florida deputy resigned after the Feb. 14 school massacre.
- 36 minutes ago 157 likes 35 sharesIt will only offer them in the case of a medical reason