Took my mom to the ER once and there was a kid who had eaten these things... I had to switch vehicles with a relative when it was time to go home and left my 7 year old in the van for literally just a few minutes so I could bring my mother out... Two women there for the poisoned kid were frantically hollering about a child left in a vehicle. I was like... really bitch. Really. Should I chuck some Tide pods in there with her? That make you feel better? Sigh.
Kids have it so easy these days. In my day we had to smuggle a spoon into the laundry room just so we could eat the powder.
This is a Fab headline about a Bold baby, this story should Tide me over awhile as I Gain this important news, a Cheer for The Onion!
Survival of the fittest leave all poisonous and corrosive materials out in the open and uncapped, within a couple generations we will not have any more conservatives.
I don't know what he has to Gain by doing this. He should not be eating these at All. We need to Wisk these things away from this kid, before he has a chance to put one in his mouth.