Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
He is a man of great class who came from humble beginnings to become the president of the United States. He worked hard for everything he achieved and is a role model to millions across the world. I didn't agree with all his policies but he exemplifies how an honourable and decent man should act and behave. It's a shame how we've downgraded from Barack Obama to a talking orange.
You can disagree with his political views, but President Obama has class and a whole lot of dignity. Something Donald Trump can't even spell.
Obama ends his presidency by reaffirming his devotion to his wife and family. Trump will end his explaining why he divorced Melania.... you will be greatly missed 😘🇺🇸💕
"Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks."
- Heinrich Heine
People would disagree with Obama and his political views but he is still one of the greatest and classiest president the US has ever had.
I speak for ALL Americans when I say we are DISGUSTED by Donald Trump. He DOES NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. Rest assured, we are working day and night to have him REMOVED as soon as we possibly can. He is a disgrace, a blight on humanity, an evil, selfish, pervert. We will rid ourselves of him, you have my PROMISE.
Say what u want about President Obama, but this man keeps it classy always & a very brilliant man at that. 💯 Unlike your future president that runs to twitter whenever his dignity is hurt 😒✌
It was a wonderful speech! Obama's shoes will be impossible to fill for years to come. How proud I am to be an American under his leadership. I know he may not have satisfied everyone, but you can't deny he is one of the classiest presidents in our history.
Tom Mayer Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to viola te the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Rick Wagoner of GM) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, education and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the mostbeautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING.;-)Unlike · Reply · 2 · 52 mins
Obama should be thrown out of the whitehouse like fresh prince of bellair was back in the day..... The man is a joke worst president ever.