He is a man of great class who came from humble beginnings to become the president of the United States. He worked hard for everything he achieved and is a role model to millions across the world. I didn't agree with all his policies but he exemplifies how an honourable and decent man should act and behave. It's a shame how we've downgraded from Barack Obama to a talking orange.
You can disagree with his political views, but President Obama has class and a whole lot of dignity. Something Donald Trump can't even spell.
Obama ends his presidency by reaffirming his devotion to his wife and family. Trump will end his explaining why he divorced Melania.... you will be greatly missed 😘🇺🇸💕
"Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks."
- Heinrich Heine
People would disagree with Obama and his political views but he is still one of the greatest and classiest president the US has ever had.
I speak for ALL Americans when I say we are DISGUSTED by Donald Trump. He DOES NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. Rest assured, we are working day and night to have him REMOVED as soon as we possibly can. He is a disgrace, a blight on humanity, an evil, selfish, pervert. We will rid ourselves of him, you have my PROMISE.
Say what u want about President Obama, but this man keeps it classy always & a very brilliant man at that. 💯 Unlike your future president that runs to twitter whenever his dignity is hurt 😒✌
It was a wonderful speech! Obama's shoes will be impossible to fill for years to come. How proud I am to be an American under his leadership. I know he may not have satisfied everyone, but you can't deny he is one of the classiest presidents in our history.
Tom Mayer Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to viola te the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Rick Wagoner of GM) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, education and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most
beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING.;-)
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 52 mins
Obama should be thrown out of the whitehouse like fresh prince of bellair was back in the day..... The man is a joke worst president ever.
I only have one minute left of internet here in my FEMA camp. I wish I had all my guns back, the President just waltzed in the day after his death panels killed my grandma because she had a cold and took muh gun. Man, I hate this martial law we live in.
Not only is he a "model" leader for the American people, but also a "model" human being for the rest of the world. "Mr. President, you'll be sorely missed ..."
Take a hard look America... you will not see this class, poise, intelligence, strength, courage, honour, and humility in your leader for 4 years.
I said it 8 years ago and it is more true now than ever... "this is what a true leader looks like"
Obama should be the next Secretary General of United Nations.
I am so proud of President Obama. THANK YOU for all you've done to lead and guide us through the last 8 years and inspire so many. Well done!
You can be a great speaker, but it takes a lot more to be a great president! Wild spending, big government, Syria, IRS scandal, Benghazi, so many things that are a part of his presidency, those facts cannot be denied. Plus, our military has been cut to bare minimums, and the morale is very low, our soldiers need support and the VA needs to step up and help our veterans!
The LIES have finally come to an end!!! So excited to be out of the gloom and doom that is the OBAMA ignorance! The irony of OBAMA in Chicago, the city in such disarray. Just sad that he's done nothing to help America as a leader. Shameful
Just look at how much he's screwed up OMG!!!
Time for Isis to leave the Oval Office 👍🏻
"Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we Can". And yes, President Obama, We Will! We will keep fighting for a better America with liberty and justice and healthcare and environmental protections and religious tolerance and good education for all!
my grandmama always tell me "Even if u dance on water, your enemies would still accuse u of raising dust.., so do your best and leave the rest for one day people will finally come to see the good in your deeds".. This guy will forever go down as one of the best presidents of the century... Haters are gonna hate though.., #respect
We wish Obama can be there for another term but the American law prohibits it's shame we are losing a great gentleman who has done good job all the while May god help him in whatever he is going to do further in his life term all the best Mr President
Obama succeeded to spoil the cooperation between Russia and USA in its maximum after cold war. He made drastic mistakes in the US international policy & missed the growth of terrorism in the Middle East.
Wowwww!! I love this man, his class, his poise, his intelligence, his eloquence, his respect for his wife, his love for his family, his duty towards his country n it's people!! Americans are so lucky to have a president like him. The world will miss him, I'm sure
He talks a good game but he doesn't play a good game. He has done more to divide this country than any President that I can remember. He would be successful at selling cars on a used car lot.
I turned on the TV at lunch today and saw the Trump fiasco. I think my mute button will be getting a good workout over the next 4 years. It just isn't possible to follow President Obama.
He is wrong on one thing. America is no longer the most respected nation on earth. Perhaps it was under Obama, but after electing Trump it's become a joke for the rest of the world which is unbelievably sad.
Classy, Classy, Classy 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 if you hate this guy then you have a personal problem you need to work on before your soul is called to judgement ☝🏼️Barack Hussein what a fitting name given by his Irish American Mother meaning blessed 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Thank you president Obama. Because of people like you, i still have hope in America
I think he has been an unifying point for his people. He has tried to build bridges between different peoples, both within the United States and across the world. A steady and nice guy who has been loyal to his family, wife and his nation. The United States had shown to be an inclusive nation by choosing him as thier leader for two terms. Pity that the same people have now chosen the leader which is just a disgrace to humanity. Someone who will, in the contrary separate the people of colors and classes. A black page has turned in the American history.
"I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change -- but in yours." - President Obama
Annnnd so we did! Yayyyyy!!!! America in for the win!
Why can't anyone say anything nice about President Obama or President-elect Trump without getting attacked on FB? Talk about a bunch of bullies on both sides. Just plain sad!