Was that supposed to be a press conference? Seemed more like a freak show!
The Following Actions are Associated with Gaslighting:
1. Withholding: Your partner pretends not to understand you or flat out refuses to listen to you. He or she might say things like “I don’t want to hear this again.”
2. Countering: Your partner questions your memory, even if you’re sure you know what happened. They say “You’re wrong, you never remember things correctly,” or “You’re imagining things, that never happened.”
3. Blocking/Diverting: Your partner changes the subject to silence you or questions how you’re feeling, saying things like “Is that another crazy idea you got from your (friend/family member)?”
4. Trivializing: Your partner makes your needs or feelings seem unimportant, constantly telling you that you’re too sensitive, or that “You’re going to get angry over a little thing like that?”
5. Forgetting/Denying: Your partner pretends to have forgotten what really happened, or flat out denies promises he or she made to you. He/she will say things like, “I don’t know what you’re talking about” or “You’re just making things up.”
Gaslighting is a form of emotional and psychological abuse. If you feel like you’re being gaslighted in a relationship, it’s important to seek help.
We need another safe guard to keep people like him out of the presidential seat; obviously something other than the electoral college. Let's get to work thinking about how we can improve and protect our democracy.
Congress, I want a Senate Watergate Committee on this man NOW. Forget the cabinet nominations. I want to know what does this man know and when did he know it. UNDER OATH. UNDER SUBPEONA. What a goddamn blowhard. #WorseThanNixon
He is not normal...you don't need to be a psychiatrist to see that. And knowing that's he's not, one has to wonder about a political party that would support him.
I wonder why they keep calling *libtards* and Dump protesters whiny crybabies. LOL Dumps the biggest crybaby whiny beeatch there is. :( What a sad and pathetic little man.
i felt so "icky" watching, i had to go scrub my toilet and kitchen floor. What a loser! I feel so betrayed by the electoral system and the right wing, who seem to have a "anything goes as long as its what we want" attitude. Remember republicans, the MAJORITY of US citizens did not vote for this asshole and your politics!
Terrifying. He exemplified the textbook definition of narcissistic personality disorder.
Just look at the difference between President Obama's speech last night and then this disgraceful exhibition today! Obama = inspiring, Trump = nauseating!
This week Trump Tower Cineplex present a classic double feature - ' From Russia with Love ' and 'Goldshower '