The orange toddler has so many vulnerabilities that it won't take much for any of his foes to expose him. Thus, potentially ending this troubling presidency sooner than 4 yrs.
If this is true, it goes a long way to explaining why Idiot-elect withheld his financial information -and- why he has so weirdly defended Putin et al. He is, in effect, being blackmailed by Russia.
Let this be true and let this man be removed before he becomes president. He is far too dangerous to hold the office of president. He's mentally unstable. That's the biggest problem the US and the world has to deal with.
If you are surprised that Russian intelligence has dirt on Donny you haven't been paying attention.
Certainly sheds additional light on Trump's praise of the Russian dictator as well as his desired appointment of Tillerson....And so much more. We will find out that Trump was in collusion with Russia this entire time. It certainly explains a plethora of issues. Perhaps this is why he is tried to discredit our intelligence agencies.
Now we know why he keeps defending Putin. Also reported that Trump team in constant touch with Russians during campaign. If true, tell me: how do you spell T-R-A-I-T-O-R?
It certainly explains his coziness with Russia and his consistent appointment of puzzling nominees with Russian ties, his calls to step back from NATO, and his effusive praise of Putin.
And now someone really needs to leak that report. Then we can see how many trump fans still want to dismiss Russian interference. What we need are the video files.
Anyone surprised by this info hasn't been following current events and is ignorant of how the Russian government has always conducted espionage.
The beginning of what will lead to his impeachment...
Why hasn't Comey investigated the claims in the report but only spent time investigating the sources? Also why did Comi publicly state he was investigating Hillary Clinton emails just prior to Election Day and yet never mentioned that Trump was being investigated for collusion with the Russian Government and stated what the Russians could possibly have on him? How did this all slide by Obama until a briefing just last week? Why wasn't he informed before? This stinks something ugly.
Looks like Russia is preparing to play its Trump card.
I wish they and Wikileaks would just out ALL the salacious info they have on everyone in our government. Let's have it! Out with it!
They could have video of him slaughtering puppies with his teeth and his voters wouldn't care...
Putin has this man by his wherever. He is compromised. But at least we know why he consistently sides with the Kremlin over our intelligence community.
We can only hope they rake him over the coals to the same degree as they did HRC. That would make me happy to see his "chestnuts roasting on an open fire"...just sayin'.
You think Putin doesn't have his ducks in a row? He's three steps ahead. He made Trump, he can break Trump.
FBI Director Comey should hold a press conference before the inauguration saying there might possibly be, may be, could be damaging information on the president elect, and he feels compelled to share that with the American people.
🤣 help me I can't breathe.. never had so much fun since their reality show started a year ago
I remember seeing a picture from a Trump campaign of a 60ish woman wearing a Tee-shirt saying "Trump can grab me by the" and an arrow pointing to her crotch. I'm wondering what can be salacious enough to make a smidgen of difference to such people.
Of course Russia has salacious information! They did not release it prior to the election because Putin is smart. Putin is definitely smarter than Trump and only has to wait to spring his trap.
Of COURSE they have dirt (or debt) on him why else is he so chum on 'em?
This seems like click bait. No true answers, just speculation. As much as I did not want Trump as POTUS, I will not be lead blind down a echo chamber. If there are facts, then give it to us already.
They own him, personally and financially. It's kind of sad on so many levels. I even feel some sympathy for him and his family. Russia can't be allowed to get away with this.
Unsubstantiated so that means it'll all be forgotten about next week, sadly. Or just swept under the rug like everything else. I mean all of the intelligence agencies said that Russia had a hand in the elections, people were outraged, the trump camp spun and denied it and then..nothing. Why should we think anything will come of this?
Here are some facts. Decide for yourselves. 1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won't reveal his tax returns)
2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.
3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.
4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.
5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)
6) Russia can't affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.
7) Rex Tillerson (Trump's pick for Secretary of State) is the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.
8) Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.
9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.
10) With Trump's fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, would allow Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe.
Sources: Time Magazine, NY Times, The Atlantic, The Guardian UK.
I wish they would make the information public so that Trump knows how it feels to have a bunch of personal info leaked about him. MAYBE, just MAYBE, them he'll acknowledge that there really was a hacking problem.
Apparently clinton's emails were too hot to hold onto before the election, but the possibility that Russia might be able to blackmail one of the candidates wasn't worth a mention?
His followers won't care, they truly won't care one bit. It isn't what he has done, or said, we should only judge him by what is in his heart /sarcasm
Donald supporters are all up in arms about Meryl Streep's speech,but not concerned about "From Russia With Love". It may be nothing, but needs to be investigated thoroughly. Too important for all Americans. Btw, I know this isn't about this article, but Meryl never mentioned a name in her speech. Why do they think it was about the Donald. Could it be because it described him perfectly?? That would mean they agree with her depiction. I apologize for going off topic.