I wish a Chicago thug would kill Obama. That would be poetic justice.
Seriously??? He has done NOTHING for Chicago!!! This man is nothing but a joke!!!!!!!
When will people learn?....people of chicago VOTED FOR THIS.....THESE ARE THE RESULTS AND REWARDS
It's time to legalize guns in Chicago. Give the citizens a fighting chance.
My heart goes out to the people in Chicago who have lost so many loved ones. Hopefully things will change for them.
Couldn't pay me enough to watch that. I'll be celebrating our NEW PRESIDENT TRUMP WATCHING THAT FOR SURE🍻🎉😚💓
Obama impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
Hope, change.. I wonder what are the citizens of Chicago gonna say about the 700 plus killing..
How apropos he ends his watch in the city he and Rahm Emanuel virtually abandoned.
State of emergency? my A##, No just a State Of Democrat's...Period.............
Return to city of Chicago find out if they got any Abrams M-60 Tanks left over.That's the only way a sane person should go their.
Chicago......your community organizer is coming back to roost!!!!!
He has no worries. A wall around his home with armed secret service 24/7.
There are no guns or gun crime in Chicago. The whole city is a gun-free zone.
I sure hope President-elect Trump keeps his promise (unlike so many before him)!
Chicago is going down in flames.. just like Obamas presidency...
He don't care and will blame everyone else. His own city,just pathetic.
"Over the past 8 years, there hasn't been a single murder in the city of Chicago." -Barack Obama
He is a disgrace to Chicago
HOME SWEET MURDER CAPITAL HOME! IN SHAMBLES AND RUN AMOK CRIME, CHICAGO IS OBAMA'S CLAIM TO FAME ... AND DISMAL FAILURE ON HIS WATCH! SO ONLY (REV JEREMIAH ) WRIGHT THAT BARACK TAKES HIS LEAVE FROM "HIS KIND OF TOWN"!
He should be making this final speech from the oval office, not chicago.....
He will ignore the murder rate as his bud Rahm Emmanuel would be damaged by any bad press for his lack of action.
If I were from Chicago,I would be insulted by his return, especially after 8 yrs of being ignored!!!
Obama did so much for Chicago. What a legacy and great vision this assassin has left the Windy City
The same people he promised to fix chicago for
you left Chicago in the dust. Why are you begging for them to like you now? No speech necessary just leave
Fitting, as Chicago is the sum total of Obama's legacy.
Hopefully President Obama will do a better job at cleaning his back yard than he did at running the country.
Set a presidential record for most vacations with golf!!!!!
I'd watch it, but it will be a lots of "uhh uhh"s interrupted briefly to praise himself.